CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Little boys

So today I am sitting on my bed on the computer and Chase picks up a broken crayon, He kinda looks at it than sticks part of it in his mouth and bites it. He than spits out cause obviously crayon is NOT going to taste good. But than he sticks it in his nose and looks at me so I told him no thats not what you do with crayons buddy. So he goes off and plays for a minute than comes back with the both sides of the crayon and says " Mommy you fix this?" with a concerned look on his face. I told him no baby I cant fix it Im sorry and he just went off to do his own thing.

Next thing I know hes on my bed tellin me we are in a boat and the boat is swimming. He has such an imagination I love it!!!

0 comments: