CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Vacation!!! =)

So I get to go to Vegas again! Yay I am so excited! I can't wait to see Judy!
This whole weekend has been a long one. It started with Friday of course I work 5 to 9 and made ok money than went to Mike's birthday party and stayed out till 2am and than came home and was up till 3am. I finally went to bed and woke up at 7 and worked from 8 in the morning to 11 at night! That makes for a very very long saturday especially when you are not used to working a 15 hour shift! I made the money I hoped that I would so I am not complaining. Than this morning I woke up at 730 and got ready for church and than worked 3 to 830. I also cleaned my closet this afternoon and have our bags packed tonight and my room partially cleaned =)
That means that tomorrow all I need to do is clean Chase's room get him some entertainment for the car ride and vaccumn my floor and clean my bathroom. I wish that I could always keep my self busy and get things done like this I feel so accomplished!
Well I am going to go to sleep now I am really excited to have a get away =) I wish I could do it more often.

0 comments: